Our standard national delivery days are Tuesday to Friday midweek on a normal working week. Deliveries will be made from anytime between 8am and 4pm on the scheduled delivery day.
National delivery – You don’t necessarily have to be in to receive your parcel, you can fill out delivery instructions box at checkout with instructions so the delivery driver knows where to put it, in a safe place. No parcels will be returned to depot.
If there are no instructions, driver will leave in a safe place and put a card through the door to advise. Once delivered, it is the recipient’s responsibility to freeze meals as soon as possible.
- Food will be delivered in insulated packaging.
- Local same day deliveries, you need to be in as food will not be delivered in insulated packaging.
- We only deliver in mainland Britain.
Minimum national orders for delivery is £30
Delivery charges are:
- £7.99 for orders between £30 and £59.99
- £6.50 for orders between £60 and £84.99
- Free delivery for orders £85 and above
- £3.50 up to 10 miles
- Local delivery all payments should be by cash
How to order
- Place your orders on the website, Telephone (07944086142), or our Facebook page: Kings Catering UK.
- Place your orders 3 days before delivery day so your order can be shipped the following day.
- National orders should be placed 3 days before delivery day. We aim to ship your order the next working day after we receive and process your order. (Subject to delivery areas).
- Those in remote areas please contact us before you place your order as we might struggle to deliver in certain parts.
- Local same day delivery service: please place your orders before 3pm to be delivered or picked up between 5pm and 10pm.
- Local breakfast or lunch orders to be placed the day before.